- This event has passed.
Environmental Partnership Dinner
June 15, 2016 @ 5:30 pm - 8:30 pm
PEC’s Philadelphia Environmental Partnership Dinner has long been the premier environmental event in Philadelphia. Dozens of the region’s leading companies are sponsors and the dinner draws a large and diverse audience comprised of business leaders, lawyers, consultants, environmentalists, academics, and government officials.
The event will commence with a welcome reception and silent auction, followed by the program, and conclude with a “movable feast” of stationed food, open bar, and plenty of networking opportunities. Click here for a complete list of silent auction items.
The Environmental Partnership Dinner serves as a venue for personal interaction, robust discussion, and engaging presentations.
Dr. G. Terry Madonna
At Franklin & Marshall College, Director of the Center for Politics and Public Affairs, Professor of Public Affairs, and Director of the Franklin and Marshall College Poll
For more than 30 years, Madonna has taught and written about his two academic specialties: the American presidency, along with American political parties and political behavior. As a pollster in recent years, he has written extensively about voters and voting behavior. A frequent political analyst and public affair’s commentator, Madonna has provided analysis to the New York Times, Washington Post, Los Angeles Times, Wall Street Journal, Philadelphia Inquirer, Philadelphia Daily News, Pittsburgh Tribune-Review, National Public Radio, CNN, ABC News, and CBS News to name a few. He holds a Ph.D. in Political History from the University of Delaware and has received numerous awards and honors, including recipient of a Distinguished Professor award by the Pennsylvania Department of Education and being named “Outstanding Speaker of the Year” by the Speech Communication Society of Pennsylvania.
Madonna founded the Keystone Poll in 1992, the oldest survey produced exclusively in Pennsylvania. In 2008, the Keystone Poll was renamed the Franklin and Marshall College Poll. In this capacity, he is the pollster for the Philadelphia Daily News, WPVI-ABC6 (Philadelphia), Harrisburg Patriot News/Pennlive, Pittsburgh Tribune-Review, and WTAE-TV (Pittsburgh), among others. In 2008 Franklin and Marshall College began a partnership with Hearst TV to conduct national polls directed by Madonna.
Madonna is also the host of “Pennsylvania Newsmakers,” a weekly statewide news and commentary program and he co-authors a bi-weekly political commentary column, “Politically Uncorrected,” for Politicspa.com, the state’s leading political website. The column appears in many state and national newspapers and also on two national websites: stateline.org and realclearpolitics.com.
Not only will we be joined by renowned political analyst and keynote speaker G. Terry Madonna, the candidates for Pennsylvania Attorney General will also deliver brief comments on Wednesday night at Philadelphia’s Crystal Tea Room.
2016 Dinner Rates
- Premier Benefactor*: $5,000 – 10 tickets Premier Benefactor table
- Benefactor*: $3,000 – 10 tickets Benefactor table
- Contributor*: $1,500 – 5 tickets
- Subscriber: $300 – 1 ticket
- Non-Profit/Government Partner*: $200 – 2 tickets
- Non-Profit/Government: $100 – 1 ticket
*Includes listing in Dinner Program if confirmed by June 1
For sponsorship information, or to register over the phone, contact Cindy Ferguson at
(215) 545-4570 x 100 or [email protected]
A special thank you to our sponsors, benefactors, contributors, and non-profit/governmental partners!
- Ballard Spahr LLP
- Brown and Caldwell
- Duane Morris LLP
- Eastwick Solutions
- GEI Consultants Inc.
- Langan Engineering & Environmental Services
- Langsam Stevens Silver & Hollaender LLP
- Manko Gold Katcher & Fox LLP
- Merck & Co., Inc.
- Morgan, Lewis & Bockius LLP
- Pennoni Associates
- Philadelphia Energy Solutions
- Philadelphia Insurance Companies
- Shell Oil Co.
- The Philadelphia Eagles
- ACF Environmental
- Bensalem Township
- Brandywine Realty Trust
- Devine + Partners
- Drinker Biddle & Reath LLP
- Fox Rothschild LLP
- Gilmore & Associates, Inc.
- GZA GeoEnvironmental, Inc.
- Johnson, Mirmiran & Thompson, Inc.
- Roux Associates, Inc. Environmental Consulting & Management
- Stevens & Lee, PC
- Traffic Planning and Design, Inc.
- Urban Engineers
- Bicycle Coalition of Greater Philadelphia
- Clean Air Council
- D&L National Heritage Corridor
- Delaware River Basin Commission
- Delaware River City Corp.
- Delaware River Waterfront Corp.
- Delaware Valley Regional Planning Commission
- Fair Food
- Friends of the Wissahickon
- Glen Foerd on the Delaware
- Greater Philadelphia Chamber of Commerce
- GSI Partners
- Independence Seaport Museum
- Lower Merion Conservancy
- Natural Lands Trust
- Pennsylvania Department of Conservation and Natural Resources
- Partnership for the Delaware Estuary
- Penn Future
- Philadelphia Water
- Schuylkill River National Heritage Area
- Sustainable Business Network
- Tookany/Tacony-Frankford Watershed Partnership
- Upper Dublin Township
- Wissahickon Valley Watershed Association