Improve Pennsylvania’s environment! Your donation helps PEC work to protect and restore our environment, and your donation of $40 or more* makes you eligible for PEC membership benefits.
*Non-profit government membership is $50. Business membership is $100.
Does your vision for Pennsylvania include a healthy environment with vibrant communities? Do you value finding real world solutions that are innovative and collaborative?
We do. And, when you become a member of PEC, you support a unique effort to protect natural areas, preserve our working farms, improve the quality of our rivers and streams, and address the energy and climate challenges facing our state.
- Membership means current and accurate information. You will learn about solutions that PEC is applying to local issues that affect citizens just like you. Our resources will be available to help you as you help others throughout Pennsylvania!
- Membership ensures your connection. You will receive valuable information about our state’s environmental issues, advocacy, PEC project information, and community engagement opportunities.
- As a member you will receive first notice of events that are happening in your area.
- Membership ensures that your positive vision for the future will become a reality.
For more information, contact Cindy Ferguson at 215-545-4570 x100 or email@example.com
- $40 - Individual
- $50 - Non-profit organization, local government, Environmental Advisory Council
- $100 - Business/Organization
Additional Recognition Levels
(includes basic membership)
- $100 - Steward
- $250 - Protector
- $500 - Conservationist
- $1,000 - President's Circle (Individuals only)
- $2,000 - Environmental Partner
Contributions are federal-tax deductible, subject to IRS rules and limitations. Join today!