The Pennsylvania Environmental Council (PEC) and the Pennsylvania Organization for Watersheds and Rivers (POWR) would like to thank our speakers and attendees for making the recent 2017 PA Statewide Conference for Watershed Organizations a success.
With presenters’ permission, we are pleased to share selected presentations from each of our four tracks as downloadable PDFs.
Aquatic Monitoring and Data Use
- Stream Corridor Assessment Guide
- Model My Watershed
- Starting and Maintaining a Citizen Monitoring Program
- Monitoring Streams for Impacts from Natural Gas Pipelines
- AMD Monitoring
- Enviro DIY
- Hellbender Research, eDNA, and Restoration in PA
Watershed Resources and Programs
- PA-DEP Improving Waters Program
- FEMA’s Risk Map Tool
- Kelly Rossiter – Projects to Partnerships
- Kevin Abbey – Projects to Partnerships
- Understanding Drinking Water in Your Watershed
- Role of Watershed Groups in MS4 and TMDL
Watershed Policy and Planning
- Watershed Assessment Grant
- Envision the Susquehanna
- Watershed Organizations’ Role in Pipeline Initiatives
- Veronica Kasi – Chesapeake Bay
- Finding Common Ground – Watershed Partnerships
Download the program as a .pdf here.
View the conference schedule here [PDF].
Thanks to Our Sponsors
Please consider supporting the conference with a sponsorship at the $250, $500, or $1000 level