The five finalists for 2020 River of the Year represent everything that’s right – and everything that’s wrong – with Pennsylvania’s 86,000 miles of rivers and streams. With online voting set to close in a matter of days, we hear campaign pitches from the sponsoring organizations that nominated them.
- Vote for a 2020 River of the Year!
- Audubon Society of Western Pennsylvania (Buffalo Creek)
- Guardians of the Brandywine (Brandywine Creek)
- Lackawanna River Conservation Association (Lackawanna River)
- Riverwise / Ohio River Trail Council / Friends of the Riverfront (Ohio River)
- Allegheny Aquatic Alliance (Connoquenessing Creek)