- This event has passed.
What Duck is That? Waterfowl ID Workshop
January 27, 2018 @ 8:00 am - 12:30 pm
Winter is a great time for viewing ducks and other waterfowl in our area. Join WVWA Naturalist, Kristy Morley for an extended waterfowl ID workshop. This program will feature both classroom and outdoor activities, including: a presentation on how to tell one duck from another, a duck ID quiz and a duck spotting walk.
- A portion of the workshop will be held outdoors so wear sturdy shoes or boots and be prepared for the weather.
- Bring binoculars and a field guide if you have them (some loaners available)
- All experience levels welcome
- Registration required; Members $10.00 | Non-members: $15.00
- Please note that registration closes 24 hours before this event.
- Four Mills Reserve, WVWA Headquarters, 12 Morris Road, Ambler 19002
- Register online