- This event has passed.
Webinar: Retrofitting Stormwater Basins to Manage Volume and Improve Water Quality
September 19, 2017 @ 12:30 pm - 2:00 pm
Pennsylvania Environmental Council and the Iowa Stormwater Education Partnership, with special guests from LandConcepts Group, Meliora Design, and viridian landscape studio.
Detention basin retrofits are making a real difference in Pennsylvania, but efforts to improve existing basins did not happen without challenges. Learn how to retrofit detention basins to do double duty – reduce peak flows while improving water quality. Practitioners from Pennsylvania will share lessons learned. Municipal staff and consulting engineers from Iowa are listening in and Pennsylvania municipalities and associated stakeholders are welcome to participate.
Registration is required to receive a link to participate in this webinar. Two registrations are available – one for those needing proof for continuing education/professional development and one for those who do not:
• Free for those not needing a Certificate of Attendance. Register as a Non-ISWEP Member then enter EPAC for Promo Code to receive the EPC discount. Don’t forget to hit APPLY button to receive discount reducing price from $30 to $0.
• $10 for those in need of a Certificate of Attendance. Register as an EPC Member.
Webinar Panelists Include:
• Basin Retrofit Overview: Susan Myerov and Paul Racette, Pennsylvania Environmental Council
• Whitpain Township Case Studies: David Cavanaugh and Rick Collier from LandConcepts Group
• Additional Case Studies: Michele Adams from Meliora Design and Tavis Dockwiller from viridian landscape studio
Please contact either Paul Racette ([email protected]) or Susan Myerov ([email protected]) at PEC with any questions (215-545-4570)