The PA Council of Trout Unlimited is hosting a Roundtable on Climate Change Effects on Fish, Wildlife and Forests on March 27 at the Marts Sport and Conference Center, Room 214, at Wilkes University, 274 Franklin Street in Wilkes-Barre from 4:00 to 6:00 p.m.
Roundtable experts will discuss how climate change is affecting fish, wildlife and forests in Pennsylvania, and what the future holds.
- ● Shawn Rummel, PhD, Field and Research Manager, PA Coldwater Habitat Restoration Program, Trout Unlimited;
- ● Greg Czarnecki, Climate Change & Research Coordinator, Pennsylvania Department of Conservation and Natural Resources;
- ● Lisa Williams, Program Leader, Ruffed Grouse and Webless Migratory Game Birds, Bureau of Wildlife Management, Game Commission;
- ● Jeff Stratford, PhD, Associate Professor, Biology Department, Wilkes University; and
- ● Ed Perry, National Wildlife Federation, PA Outreach Coordinator, Climate Change Campaign.