- This event has passed.
Philadelphia Environmental Partnership Dinner
June 17, 2015 @ 5:30 pm - 8:30 pm
For more than 40 years, the annual Philadelphia Environmental Partnership Dinner has celebrated our collaborative work to protect and restore Pennsylvania’s natural and built environment—to enhance and preserve natural resources, improve communities, and strengthen the economy.
Join us on June 17 at the Crystal Tea Room as we welcome the Honorable John H. Quigley, Secretary, Pennsylvania Department of Environmental Protection as our keynote speaker and honor Pennoni Associates Inc. President and CEO Anthony S. Bartolomeo, PE with the PEC Achievement Award.
2015 Dinner Rates
- Premier Benefactor*: $5,000 – 10 seats Premier Benefactor table
- Benefactor*: $3,000 – 10 seats Benefactor table
- Contributor*: $1,500 – 5 tickets
- Subscriber: $300 – 1 ticket
- Non-Profit/Government Partner*: $200 – 2 tickets
- Non-Profit/Government: $100 – 1 ticket
*Includes listing in Dinner Program if confirmed by May 29
For sponsorship information, or to register over the phone, contact Cindy Ferguson at
(215) 545-4570 x 100 or [email protected]
Thank you to all of our Sponsors, Benefactors, and Contributors
Title Sponsor/Honorary Dinner Chair
- Exelon Generation
- Philadelphia Energy Solutions
- Ballard Spahr LLP
Brandywine Realty Trust
- Duane Morris LLP
- FMC Corporation
- GEI Consultants Inc.
- Geosyntec Consultants, Inc.
- Langan Engineering & Environmental Services
- Langsam Stevens Silver & Hollaender LLP
Manko Gold Katcher & Fox LLP
- Merck & Co., Inc.
- Morgan, Lewis & Bockius LLP
- O’Brien & Gere
- Pennoni Associates
- Philadelphia Insurance Companies
- Post & Schell, P.C.
- Stevens & Lee P.C.
- The Philadelphia Eagles
- UGI Corp.
- Alliance HSP
- Brown and Caldwell
- County Conservation
Devine + Partners
- Drinker Biddle & Reath LLP
- Fox Rothschild, LLP
- Michael Baker International
- Roux Associates, Inc. Environmental Consulting & Management
- The Dow Chemical Co.
- Urban Engineers