- This event has passed.
Energy Week: Reflection on Energy Policy Forum and Fireside Chats
March 15, 2016 @ 3:45 pm - 5:30 pm
PEC President Davitt Woodwell will participate in an energy policy forum on Tuesday, March 15, as part of Carnegie Mellon University’s (CMU) Energy Week from March 14-18.
CMU’s Scott Institute for Energy Innovation invites the public, students, industry, and non-governmental organizations to attend the inaugural event where each day will highlight different themes such as energy research, policy, innovation, education, and field trips.
The policy panel that Woodwell is set to be a part of includes:
- Moderator: The Honorable Paul O’Neill, 72th Secretary of the Treasury
- Marilu Hastings, Vice President, Sustainability Program, Cynthia and George Mitchell Foundation
- Katharine A. Fredriksen, Senior Vice President Environmental Strategy and Regulatory Affairs, CONSOL Energy
- Andrew McElwaine, Senior Program Director for Sustainability and the Environment, The Heinz Endowments
- J. Michael McQuade, Senior Vice President, Science and Technology, United Technologies, Member, President’s Council of Advisors on Science and Technology and Scott Institute Advisory Board
- Davitt Woodwell, President and CEO, Pennsylvania Environmental Council
- Carol Dudley-Williams, Retired, Executive Vice President, Dow Chemical Company