- This event has passed.
Deadline: Pocono Forests and Waters Conservation Mini-Grant Applications
May 1, 2018 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
The Pennsylvania Environmental Council (PEC) has been awarded a grant from the Pennsylvania Department of Conservation and Natural Resources to administer the 2018 Pocono Forests and Waters Conservation Mini-Grant program. This program will provide mini-grants of $2,000 to $10,000 to projects within Carbon, Lackawanna, Luzerne, Monroe, Pike and Wayne Counties that support and advance the goals and objectives of the Pocono Forests and Waters Conservation Landscape.
A total of $60,000 in grant funding is available. All mini-grants require a 1 to 1 match. PEC and PA DCNR encourage any municipality, council of governments, registered Pennsylvania non-profits, county conservation districts, or learning institutions to consider projects that may t the grant criteria.
- Grant Round Opens: March 15, 2018
- Pre-Application Meeting: April, 2018 (to be determined)
- Application Deadline: May 1, 2018
- Grant Awards Announced: May 22, 2018
- Contracts executed/Mini-Grant Kick-off Event: May 31, 2018
- Projects Begin: June 1, 2018
- Project Completion: May 31, 2019
- Mini-Grant Wrap-Up Meeting: August 2019
For more information contact:
Janet Sweeney, PFW CL Coordinator
Pennsylvania Environmental Council
175 Main Street
Luzerne, PA 18709
570-718-6507 or [email protected]