The LHCL mini-grant program is a reimbursement-funding program through the Laurel Highlands Conservation Landscape, which is funded by the Pennsylvania Department of Conservation and Natural Resources through DCNR’s Environmental Stewardship Fund administered by the Bureau of Recreation and Conservation and administered by the Pennsylvania Environmental Council (PEC).
PEC was awarded a total of $50,000 from the DCNR Community Conservation Partnership Program Environmental Stewardship Fund administered by the Bureau of Recreation and Conservation (BRC) for the 2018 Laurel Highlands Conservation Landscape Mini-Grant Program.
This program will provide mini-grants of $1,000 to $10,000 to projects that support and advance the goals and objectives of the Laurel Highlands Conservation Landscape.
Find more information and apply online at pecpa.org/LHCLmini.
- Grant Round Opens: January 17, 2018
- Application Deadline: February 23, 2018
- Grant Awards Announced: March 23,2018
- Contracts executed/Mini-Grant Kick-off Event at Landscape Gathering: April 17, 2018
- Projects Begin: May 1, 2018
- Project Completion: May 31, 2019
- Mini-Grant Wrap-Up Meeting: August 2019
Contact: Marla Meyer Papernick
- Phone: 412.481.9400
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org