- This event has passed.
2019 Environmental Partnership Awards Dinner
June 6 @ 12:18 pm
The regionally acclaimed Environmental Partnership Awards Dinner and Evening for Northeast Pennsylvania’s Environment is being held this Thursday, October 24, 2019 at The Woodlands Inn & Resort, Wilkes-Barre.
For more information on the awards dinner or to receive an invitation, please contact PEC at 570-718-6507.We’re looking forward to seeing you!
RECIPIENTS OF THE 29th ANNUAL ENVIRONMENTAL PARTNERSHIP AWARDS:
• Free Book Swap, Wayne County
• Lehman Sanctuary & Misericordia University’s – The Language of Water Project, Luzerne County
• Monroe County Municipal Waste Management Authority, Monroe County
• Pike County Tick Borne Diseases Task Force, Pike County
• Roughneck Aspen Management Project, Bradford County
• Executive Director Jane Risse & The Greenhouse Project, Lackawanna County
The 25th Annual Thomas P. Shelburne Environmental Leadership Award will be presented to Lynn Conrad, Susquehanna County.