Is your stormwater management program in need of some help? Want to learn the latest best practices in stormwater management? Then plan now to attend the 2018 Stormwater Conference hosted by the Pennsylvania State Association of Township Supervisors.
Attendees at this full-day conference will learn about:
- Stormwater program planning and management
- How to inspect, operate, and maintain your stormwater infrastructure
- Water quality planning and monitoring
- Best management practice case studies from other municipalities
- Assessing stormwater fees
- Taking advantage of green infrastructure and low-impact development opportunities.
Cost is $75.00 per registration. This conference is has the eligibility for 4.5 PD Hours.