REGISTER NOW FOR THE DELAWARE ESTUARY SCIENCE AND ENVIRONMENTAL SUMMIT
The 2019 Delaware Estuary Science and Environmental Summit will be held held Jan. 27-30. The theme is Estuary 2029: Saving Our System Through Collaboration.
Every two years, the Partnership for the Delaware Estuary (PDE) holds a summit that focuses on developing practical solutions to challenges facing our tidal Delaware River and Bay. We invite scientists, managers, educators and the public. The coming summit will be a four-day event featuring dozens of experts and more than 100 presentations about clean water, healthy habitats, shellfish, tidal wetlands and more.
Since its launch in 2005, the summit has served as a catalyst for collaboration, bringing experts from diverse sectors who share a common cause and a passion for environmental preservation.
Who should attend?
- Environmental researchers
- Environmental education and outreach specialists
- University extension specialists and marine agents
- State and federal resource managers
- Environmental consultants and corporations
- Environmental interest groups
- Municipal officials
- Graduate and undergraduate environmental students
- Concerned citizens
More information is available here.