Discover where the Schuylkill River Trail can take you on a family-friendly, self-guided bike tour of the Schuylkill River Towns. Local businesses in Phoenixville, Norristown, and Conshohocken are partnering with the Schuylkill River Town Program to celebrate the Circuit Trail rebranding on April 16. Participants will head to one of the ride’s kick-off points between 9 a.m. and 1 p.m. on Saturday to pick up a River Town passport. The passport guides participants to businesses in each town where you will find free Circuit merchandise and get your passport stamped. Participants that earn at least one stamp from each town between April 16 and Earth Day (April 22) will be placed in a raffle for the grand prize.
- Local Businesses in Phoenixville, Norristown, and Conshohocken
- Action Teams of the Schuylkill River Towns Program from Conshohocken, Norristown, and Phoenixville
- Cyclists, runners, and their families
Beginning: April 16, 2016, 9 a.m. – 1 p.m.
Continuing through April 22 (dependent on business opening hours)
River Town “passports” can be picked up at:
- Phoenixville Farmer’s Market (information booth): 298 Mill St, Phoenixville, PA 19460
- Riverbend Cycles: 1 Station Ave, Conshohocken, PA 19428
- Five Saints Distillery: 129 E. Main St., Norristown, PA 19401