Laurel Highlands Conservation Landscape
The LHCL mini-grant program is a reimbursement-funding program through the LaurelHighlands Conservation Landscape, which is funded by the Pennsylvania Department of Conservation and Natural Resources through DCNR’s Environmental Stewardship Fund administered by the Bureau of Recreation and Conservation and administered by the Pennsylvania Environmental Council (PEC).
Please download and return the completed application to firstname.lastname@example.org
For detailed instructions and guidelines, click here.
*If you are having difficulty entering or editing text within the PDF, we recommend you compose your responses in a word processor or text editor, then copy-paste them into the appropriate field on the. It is also recommended that you download the PDF file and fill out your local copy, rather than work in a web browser.
- Grant Round Opens: January 17, 2018
- Application Deadline: February 23, 2018
- Grant Awards Announced: March 23,2018
- Contracts executed/Mini-Grant Kick-off Event at Landscape Gathering: April 17, 2018
- Projects Begin: May 1, 2018
- Project Completion: May 31, 2019
- Mini-Grant Wrap-Up Meeting: August 2019
For questions about this program contact:
Marla Meyer Papernick
2018 MIni-Grant Application
The application deadline has passed.